2009年10月1日木曜日

Prologue

Hi. I decided to write an English blog to improve my poor English.
I'm a computer programmer, and I have been developing software such as 3D CAD/CAM for more than 8 years. Now, I work at QuaTouch Inc (Tokyo, Japan; http://www.quatouch.com [Japanese only]), which was founded in May 2006, and I am the only employee in the company.
I want to write about programming and technical topics concerning computer graphics or geometrical processing, the future of our industry, and my company (and so on).
Although I have been learning English for two years, my English is still not good. I'm afraid you will find many grammatical mistakes in this blog. I will be happy if you are kind enough to correct those mistakes to improve my English.
I'm going to update this blog once every two weeks. Enjoy!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿